CEO, LeanCor Supply Chain Group
Technology, pandemics, social and political dynamics and disruptive business models are fundamentally changing the nature of work and the relationships between people and the work we perform. Therefore, as leaders, we are tasked with the combined goals of remaining relevant and competitive, reducing business risk all while navigating the human elements of building environments for meaningful work and continuous improvement.
While nobody really knows what work will look like in twenty years, we do know that leadership strategies will need to change as we understand and connect the roles and relationships of people to these new work dynamics.
In addition, we know that leaders will need to focus on building cultures of continuous improvement through respecting people and the valuable attributes they possess. As part of this new view, leaders will need to focus on building an environment that is characterized by One System – One Team.
Join Robert Martichenko as he discusses the future of leadership.
In this session, Robert will outline:
- How Industry 4.0 and advanced technologies are changing the nature of work and working environments
- The importance of making work meaningful and the power of focusing on people
- What it means to create a business environment that exemplifies One System – One Team
- What it will mean for us as leaders in order to achieve the goal of One System – One Team
- How to bridge conceptual insights to tangible action items in order to determine, “What will we do with this on Monday morning?”